Thursday, March 31, 2011

MCP Actions

I came across MCP Actions not too long ago, but I'm already hooked. I love their Photoshop actions and reading the latest blog article in hopes to learn just a little bit more from all of that talent. MCP Actions is celebrating its 1,000 blog posts so I thought I'd post about one of my favorite articles, "The 4 Best Types of Natural Light for your Photography" by Andee Tate at Crave Photography.

I have the camera and a couple of lenses, nothing fancy. I count on natural light for a good photograph so I found this article perfect. Andee discusses four types of natural light: open shade, overcast, back light, and after sundown. Lighting can really set the mood of a photograph and it's important to really learn how to take that perfect shot. I use open shade quite a bit, but I want to diversify the lighting in my photos. This article is worth checking out! I'm eager to try some photos using back light. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment